When you first start thinking about running Facebook ads for your business it can feel overwhelming…
Because you know what? It is! There’s a lot of things to know – set up, test and fiddle with.
I recently spoke with Jacqui Nauton host of the Design Hacks for DIYers and we chatted about;
- What you can use ads for in your business
- Why “organic” posts are still important in your business strategy
- How knowing your businesses numbers and conversion rates will help you save money on ads
- How thinking about how YOU buy will make you a better advertiser
- What to do if you only have a small budget (hint: Facebook ads can be expensiiiivveee)
- What you need to know around all the Apple updates and how they affect your ads.
Listen now and get Facebook Ads working for your biz!